2017 Exhibitors Information
If you received a form from FAIRGuide, this is not our registration form.
Fill out at your own discretion.
It is VERY IMPORTANT to read this information to ensure you are aware of the policies
and procedures for all exhibitors. Please click on each to download the information.
9. Food Permit
14. Expo_2017_Conditions_of_Contract (as agreed to upon registration)
15. Saltscapes Expo logo - promote that you will be at the show by placing this logo on your website
16. Please note: All individual booth prizes / draws MUST be approved by Show Management before the event. Please send ballot / prize information to email@example.com
Expo Hours and Peak Times:
Friday, April 21, 2017: noon-9pm Peak Time: 1pm-4pm
Saturday, April 22, 2017: 10am-6pm Peak Time: 11am-3pm
Sunday, April 23, 2017: 10am-5pm Peak Time: noon-3pm
Event Food Sampling & Selling
NS Agriculture Food Safety for Trade Shows
Government Food Regulations and Application for Trade Shows
Exhibit Space rental fee includes:
- a listing in the Show Directory (both print and online)
- standard booth drapery
- 6' table
- 2 chairs/10x10 space or 1 chair/5x10
- 1 electrical outlet (15 amp)
Name Badges: a 10x10 booth receives up to 6 name badges / a 5x10 booth receives up to 4.
For additional badges, there is a fee of $5 per and must be paid upon request.
Electricity: for additional electrical needs or to find out what a 15 amp can hold, please contact www.globalconvention.ca
Furniture: Visit www.globalconvention.ca or see Exhibitor Move In, Set Up, and Additional Furniture Rentals in Exhibitors Kit.
Set up / Tear Down / Shipping Information:
- Large Exhibits can be set up on Wed, April 19th from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm with prior approval by Show Management - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Exhibits must be set up on Thurs, April 20th from 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- No dollies or carts are allowed on the aisle carpet from Thursday, April 20th, 8:00pm to Sunday, April 23th, 5:00pm - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Exhibitor Tear Down is on Sunday, April 23th from 5:00-10:00pm and Monday, April 24th from 8:00am-12noon.
Make sure every item / box is very well labelled - on the outside of each box it needs to say your company name, your contact name, and your booth # (which we will have in April). Someone from the Saltscapes team will deliver them to your booth.
For boxes you wish to have sent back when the Expo is over, you need to fill out the weigh bills, have your shipment all ready and the courier called with arrangements to pick them up on Monday, April 24th. Saltscapes Expo only has the space until Monday at 12pm, so they need to be collected before then.
Requirements for Forklifts / Scissorlifts / Hanging Banners or Signs from Ceiling:
Should you require items to be hung, large exhibits requiring forklifts for transport, etc., please be advised exhibitors must order this service in advance to ensure we are able to accommodate the request.
Contact Sandie Currie at email@example.com to make these arrangements PRIOR to the show set-up days.