Congratulations to the winner of the
2017 Kubota Rural Skills Challenge
Christina Cooke from Great Village with a time of 7.44 minutes!
- Second place finisher was Cheryl Cooke with a time of 8.42 minutes
- Third place was Corey Wright with a time of 9.23 minutes
- Fourth place was Bob Slack with a time of 9.36 minutes
- Fifth place was Jennifer Covey with a time of 10.46 minutes
A big THANK YOU to all our competitors who took part in this event.
Kubota Rural Skills Challenge
Calling all rural lifestyle lovers!
We want you to show your stuff and possibly win a fabulous prize. Can you drive a wheelbarrow through an obstacle course? How good are your wood-stacking skills? Can you build and cook on a campfire? These and other challenges are part of our first annual Kubota Rural Skills Competition!
Enter to win great prizes, including a weekend at White Point Beach Resort with transportation provided by Subaru!
Open to adults (preregistration required) but spaces are limited so don’t delay, register today! Registration fee is a non-perishable food item paid upon arrival for your competition.
Rural Skill Competitions
- Find a penny in a hay bale
- Wheel barrow obstacle course
- Stacking firewood
- Building a fire / cooking on that fire
- Stomping wild blueberries
The grand prize winner will receive a two night weekend stay at White Point with breakfast and dinner daily; use of a new Subaru to get you there; $200 basket of Select NS holiday goodies (libation) and $100 in gas cards. Total value is +/- $1050